Please see the positions listed below for current employment opportunities with Jerry Savelle Ministries International. All applicants must live within the DFW Metroplex and be able to work at our headquarters located in Crowley, Texas.
Media Web/Graphics (January 2018)
Office Hours: 7:00 AM to 5:30PM
Mon-Thur (37.5 hours weekly)
Position: Full-time salaried
- Employee demonstrates commitment to the values of Jerry Savelle Ministries International. Must live a life that exemplifies Christ and Biblical values – attends church regularly.
- Employee understands and maintains a firm conviction that the personal responsibility of Media Department personnel is to respect and perform relative duties to further the vision of JSMI and HFCC, its’ President, CEO, Directors, and all staff and that they are a vital part in the fulfillment of it.
- Understands that media exposure is integral to Jerry Savelle Ministries reaching the widest possible audience.
- Employee recognizes that there may be areas of work required that are outside the person’s skill level or training; this means the employee is expected to develop or learn those skills. Personal growth and an interest in learning, coupled with a “can do” attitude, is a must.
- Employee is able to multi-task as required and utilizes creativity, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Marketing experience; familiar with industry standards and trends applicable to public relations for ministries.
- Update web site content and maintain online store with products, descriptions & downloads.
- Assist in creating print & online graphics for products and advertising.
- Ability to Operate or Learn to operate video camera equipment for studio TV tapings.
- Assist with set-up and operate audio and video equipment for various meetings/recordings.
- As a JSMI team member, participates in the success of Ministry’s major outreaches and/or annual events including but not limited to:
President’s Cabinet/Vision Event & HFCC MA Annual Conference
- Must live a life that exemplifies Biblical values
- Minimum of high school diploma – associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred or 2+ years experience in related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, self-motivated and takes initiative
- Integral part of a creative team including, TV production and live events
- Must maintain confidentiality of Ministry business
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple priorities
- Able to work overtime on an “as needed” basis
- Able to adapt well to changing work situations
- Able to work in an active environment and maintain focus
- Software knowledge: WordPress or other CMS, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, MS Office & or Apple Pages, Numbers and Ecommerce software.
- Knowledgeable of Web/Online broadcast standards
- Continual learning and implementation of current creative methods/styles.
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts and working conditions associated with this position. It does, however, reflect the principal job elements of this position. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment.
Please send resumes or requests for applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org