If you will listen diligently to the voice of the Lord your God, being watchful to do all His commandments which I command you this day, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth (Deuteronomy 28:1 AMP).
Have you noticed some believers seem to walk in the fullness of God’s promised blessings on a continual basis while others, who love Him no less, seem to struggle through life, never quite walking in the freedom they desire?
I believe the difference in these two groups can be summed up with these three words: listen and obey. Walking in God’s blessing really is this simple, yet there are those who have never made the commitment to follow His instructions.
God wants to bless you and empower you to prosper in every area of your life:
- in your mind an emotions
- in your body
- in your relationships with others
As you listen diligently to the voice of your God and do what the Word tells you to do, blessings will overtake you. God will give you practical instruction on how to prosper in every area of your life if you will listen to Him. The Holy Spirit inside you will teach you and empower you to do what He says.
- He will teach you to have a dynamic and intimate friendship with the Father.
- He will teach you how to take care of your body.
- He will show you how to be a better worker, and He will cause you to be promoted.
- He will give you ideas and direction on how to manage your business.
- He will teach you how to get along with people and better understand others.
Listen to Him; He has the answer to your questions. Listen to Him; He will show you what to do and will give you the power to do it.
Confession:I will listen diligently to the voice of the Lord. As I hear the voice of the Holy Spirit and I am quick to obey, God’s blessings will come upon me and overtake me today.
Author: Jerry Savelle