A faithful man shall abound with blessings. Proverbs 28:20
Abounding would imply that increase has taken place. But notice it didn’t take place overnight. It was the result of faithfulness, and faithfulness takes time.
- Sticking with God and His Word no matter what happens in your life.
- Being steadfast in your allegiance to God.
- Unwavering loyalty.
- A firm resistance to the temptation to give up, draw back, or to compromise.
God promises that you will abound with blessings if you will:
- Stick with Him and His Word,
- Be steadfast in your allegiance to Him,
- Have unwavering loyalty to Him,
- Develop a firm resistance to the temptation to give up, draw back, or compromise.
Hebrews 10:39 says, “We are not of them who draw back.” THE MESSAGE paraphrase says, “We’re not quitters who lose out. Oh, no! We’ll stay with it … trusting [God] all the way.”
I want to encourage you today. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see things happening in your life immediately. Have faith that God is working behind the scenes on your behalf. Your due season will come. It will happen!
Galatians 6:9, “And let us not be weary in well doing; for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” The key word is “IF.”
Ecclesiastes 3:1 says, “To every thing there is a season.” According to God, there is an appointed time to reap the harvest. So don’t be discouraged. Your harvest time will come. Our part is to not become weary and quit.
Confession: I will not grow weary in well doing. My harvest time is coming in Jesus name!
Author: Jerry Savelle