Please see the positions listed below for current employment opportunities with Jerry Savelle Ministries International. All applicants must live within the DFW Metroplex and be able to work at our headquarters located in Crowley, Texas.
Regular Office Hours: 37.5 hours weekly
Jerry Savelle Ministries International exists to reach people around the world with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, teaching them to become the winners in life that God created them to be. The directives to fulfill Dr. and Mrs. Savelle’s God-given vision are: motivating – evangelizing – discipling – and reaching out to people around the globe with Biblical truths concerning spiritual growth, renewing the soul, and healing their bodies, finances, and relationships.
In line with Biblical stewardship, the Accounting Department is foundational to the success of the ministry and its primary objective is to guard, monitor and report to JSMI’s leadership the financial health of the ministry.
- Must live a life that exemplifies Christ and Biblical values – attend church regularly
- Accounting degree or equivalent years of experience
- Able to courteously and promptly handle all contacts with vendors
- Demonstrates good verbal and written skills in addition to good people skills
- Remains teachable and recognizes additional training may be necessary to extend their skill level
- Recognize and pursue professional and personal growth
- As a JSMI team member, participates in the success of JSMI’s major outreaches and/or annual events: President’s Cabinet/Vision Event – HFCC MA Annual Conference – COL PAL Annual Rally
- Accounts Payable: opens mail, processes check requests, post checks to worksheets, processes and posts invoices/purchase orders and responds to vendor inquiries
- Account Receivable: prepares deposits for miscellaneous expense returns, posts cash receipts to worksheets, post cash receipts to GL and balance to Customer Service and processes international invoices
- General Ledger: reconciles bank statements, processes department expense reports, financial statements, all meetings’ P&L statements, makes journal entries and issues special reports/projects as required
- Inventory: processes Production inventory and processes departmental inventory forms
- Fixed Assets: maintain depreciation and new assets files and reports
- Benefits: coordinates employee medical insurance benefits and reconciles annuity payments/deductions
- Risk Management: coordinates auto insurance, property insurance and workmen’s compensation insurance
- Data Entry: working knowledge of data entry, l0-key input, MS Word, MS Excel; previous experience with MPX data base system beneficial but not mandatory
- Maintains working knowledge of current tax and employment laws
- Able to maintain confidentiality of JSMI/HFCC business and individual personal accounts
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple priorities; able to maintain speed and efficiency with minimal supervision
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts and working conditions associated with this position. It does, however, reflect the principal job elements of this position. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment.
Please send resumes or requests for applications to: email@example.com