What is Podcasting?
A podcast is a digital media file, or a related collection of such files, which is distributed over the Internet using syndication feeds for playback on portable media players and personal computers. (source Wikipedia®)
Our Podcasts—Set up is easy!
- Get the latest version of iTunes.
- Click on the appropriate link to subscribe (please allow a few moments for these links to load):
- Synchronize your iTunes with your iPod player
You are now ready to take our TV program with you wherever you go!
For questions about subscribing to podcasts through iTunes or using iTunes or iPods, visit Apple Support.
Download the program or Subscribe to our RSS feed.
To access the RSS feed you must have a RSS Reader. Most of todays Internet browsers and email programs have this feature built in. There are also many free readers available online. Click here for a listing.
- Download and install an RSS Reader
- Paste the appropriate link into your RSS Reader
For information of how to subscribe to podcasts using a RSS aggregator, please see the help file or other documentation that came with your RSS aggregator or reader program.